September’s Rug Summit 10 agenda now available
ANN ARBOR, MI — This year’s Centrum Force Rug Summit will be held in the Detroit area September 29-30 and will be a fun celebration of the event’s tenth anniversary, according to a press release.
“Over the past ten years, the Centrum Force Rug Summits have become one of the favorite events of rug cleaning pros, both large and small,” the release noted. “It will include a robust agenda that covers a wide variety of topics as well as highly informative networking.”
Rug washers from across the country (and internationally) will share their proven techniques and secrets at the event.
“The Rug Summits were designed from the beginning to be small, highly relaxing, highly informative get-togethers of peers in the business,” Tom Monahan, one of Centrum Force’s two founders, said of the event. “It’s all about friendship, networking and the free exchange of ideas. It’s this relaxed yet informative atmosphere that truly what makes the Rug Summits different.”
Some of the topics that will be covered at Rug Summit 10 will include:
- The latest equipment and techniques for maximum throughput
- Color stripping techniques
- Color dye and color restoration
- Over dye techniques to meet market demands
- Discussion on chemistry usage: colloidal and various protectants
- Panel of experts to handle questions and answers
- Marketing changes and what to consider for the future
- Maximizing your website’s and social media effectiveness
- What interior designers are looking for from rug cleaners
The complete agenda is available HERE.
For more information about Rug Summit 10 and to register, visit www.centrumforce.com/pages/rug-summit.