What You Might Have Missed in Our January/February 2023 Issue
ROSEMONT, Ill.—March 1, 2023—As spring approaches, the January/February 2023 Cleanfax issue still awaits you—packed with insight into restorers’ and carpet cleaners’ business needs. It’s online and available for your perusal at any time of the day or night.
In the new issue, you’ll find all the great management, technical, and marketing tips geared specifically toward carpet cleaning and restoration professionals that you’ve come to expect from our landmark publication.
A range of topics from the January/February 2023 Cleanfax issue include:
- The 2023 Cleaning Industry Leaders Review: Three successful entrepreneurs review their proven business building strategies.
- How to Navigate the Hostile Restorer/Adjuster Environment: Learn how to improve your restoration strategies and get on the same page with adjusters and clients.
- Odor Mitigation Strategies: How to tackle the toughest cleaning and restoration odors.
- Hire the Heart: Why settle for just anyone who can manage to get to work? See how to hire with passion in mind as a leader.
- White Glove Workmanship: With natural disasters, it takes a certain level of transparency and professionalism to help ease the minds of your customers.
- Beware of Toxic Dioxin Exposure in Post-Fire Environments: Few in the restoration industry have heard of it. But, it is deadlier than any other chemical present in structure fires.
- On Second Thought: We often forego our wellbeing as young business owners. Learn how to overcome this common issue.
- 6 Questions With Don Aslett: Get to know industry leader Don Aslett.
Also, read the Take 5 in the January/February 2023 Cleanfax issue by Media Director Jeff Cross in which he looks at how to handle insurance adjusters who overstep their role on restoration jobs.
Check out this month’s sponsored look at the latest products from industry-leading companies.
You can also read the January/February 2023 digital magazine in full.