The Most Popular Cleanfax Articles of 2022
As 2022 wraps up, it’s time we take a look back at some of the most popular articles throughout the year and reminisce on the exciting and eventful moments that made 2022 one for the books. In the carpet cleaning, restoration, remediation, management, and marketing realms, we shared a plethora of insightful, exclusive, and valuable content from industry experts, mentors, speakers, and specialists along with our very own staff. Below, we’ve put together the best articles from each month in 2022 to help you catch up and prepare for the new year to come. For now, we wish you happy reading and can’t wait to share with you the amazing content we have in store for 2023!
January: Restoration and fire damage
- Be a Student of Your Industry
- 10 Ways to Loosen the Tight Labor Market’s Grip
- Identifying Fire, Smoke, and Heat Damage
- Building a Bridge From Restoration’s Founding Fathers to the Modern Restorer
- Quick Guide to Smoke, Heat, and Pressure Damage
February: Carpet cleaning, stain removal, and planning
- 2022 Carpet Cleaning Industry Leaders Review: Clean Zone
- Catalyzed Oxidation and the Future of Mold Stain Removal and Cleaning
- Planning for the Year Ahead
March: Business and marketing strategies
- 15 Things Every Business Buyer Should Know
- Job Costing and Documentation
- Restoration’s ‘Money Button’ Problem
- 5 Ways to Optimize Google My Business
April: Leadership and performance
May: Lessons and insights
- Four Timeless Principles for Restoration Project Managers
- Lessons From the Battlefield
- ‘Just Passing Through’: Creating Career Paths for Retaining Technicians
- The 2022 Restoration Benchmarking Survey Report
- Insights into Enhancing Employee Retention
- Luster-Washed Wool Rugs: What You Need to Know
- Building Effective Workplace Relationships
- The Impact of Floors on Indoor Air Quality and Health
- How to Build Your Dream Team
June: Management and value
- Why Management Systems Matter
- ‘Dyeing’ to Understand Color: How pH Levels Affect Rug Cleaning
- No-Poaching Zone
- Top 10 Things to Bring to a Business Convention to Increase Your Networking Value
- Managing a High-Performance Sales Team
July: Carpet cleaning and supply chains
- It’s National Carpet Cleaning Month— Here’s how the Pros are Celebrating!
- Carpet Fiber Stats: Why it’s ‘Curtains for Nylon Carpet’
- 8 Ways Supply Chain Shortages Affect Cleaning/Restoration Companies—and a Solution
- Do Your Clients Need Three Estimates for Insurance Claims?
- Fishing for Success
August: Life lessons and success strategies
- Seize the Moment
- Water Damage Mishaps
- Leading by Example
- SEAT 24-B: When Opportunity Sits Beside You
- Cleaning With Meaning: How Volunteering With Your Team Boosts Productivity
- 8 Ways to Find Hardworking Employees After “The Great Resignation”
- Building Character in the Workplace
- How to Increase Yelp Reviews for Your Restoration Company
- How to Find Your ‘Dream Team’
- How Can I Begin Offering IAQ Services in My Business?
September: Carpet dyes, business relationships, and ‘Rethink Clean’
- Clever Use of Carpet Dyes [Cleaning Hacks]
- Selling the Frequencies of Carpet Cleaning
- The Faces of the Industry: Cleanfax ‘Silly Selfie Series’ at The Experience Las Vegas 2022
- How to Attract Dream Team Members
- Entrepreneurship is an Experiment
- Why Business-to-Business Relationships Start With Your Distributor
- Pets! Get them on the invoice.
- Leveraging Modern Millennial Marketing (MMM) at ISSA Show North America 2022 in Chicago
- Selling Your Business to Prospective Employees
- The Strategy Behind ISSA’s ‘Rethink Clean’ Campaign
- Protect Your Team With a PPE Program
- ‘Sic Transit Gloria’: Lessons in Humility and the Power of Consultants
October: Silly selfies and talent acquisition
- ‘Looking Fresh’ With the Silly Selfie Contest at ISSA Show North America!
- 8 Unique Ways to Promote on TikTok at the 2022 ISSA Show North America
- After the Flood, Should I Remove the Floor Tile or Just Regrout?
- Contents Quicksand
- Getting Paid For Catastrophe Response
- Replace or Repair : A Guide for the Flooring Restoration Contractor
- The Carpet Fiber Status Quo
- The Hunt for Talent
- The Perfect Tech
- When Should You Offer Additional Services After Water Mitigation?
- Where Has Customer Service Gone?
November: Expert insights and upcoming events
- 15 Networks Women Leaders Should Absolutely Join Today
- An Interview With Lysol Pros at the 2022 ISSA Show North America
- Ask the Experts: Odor Mitigation Tips
- Get Ready for the Andrew Ask Building Science Winter Break 2023!
- How the Pros Do It: Odor Mitigation Webinar Recap
- How Will a Recession Impact Sustainability-Focused Companies?
- Resolving Disputes: Conclusions Aren’t Facts
- Teaching Your Clients how to Reduce Disaster Risks
- The 2022 Carpet Cleaning Benchmarking Survey Report
- The Doppelganger Dilemma: How to Properly use Brand Emulation
- The Great Wallendas
- The Power of Directory Backlinks as a Business Owner
- These TikTok Rug Cleaning ASMR Videos are Trending—Here’s Why
December: Customer service, company connections, and rebranding
- An Exclusive Q&A With Peter Crosa
- Carpet Cleaning Frequencies
- Customer Service in a Crisis
- Ice Dams: Formation, Prevention, and Mitigation
- Should You Redesign Your Cleaning/Restoration Logo?
We want to personally thank the amazing contributors and industry leaders that have helped to make all of this incredible content possible for 2022 and beyond. We can’t wait to work with you in the new year and look forward to making highly valuable articles, videos, news updates, and interview pieces that our entire industry can benefit from in 2023!