AMAZING All-in-One Carpet, Tile, Upholstery, Degreaser, & Encapsulation Cleaner for Professionals
Carpet Details naturally releases dirt and oils from surfaces utilizing a proprietary process and blend of pure, natural minerals and has been providing custom spotters to flooring retailers since 1991.
- Neutral 8.1 pH
- Mill approved for stain-resistant fibers
- Healthier for you and your customers
- Not heat activated
- No acid rinse needed
- No VOCs, 100 percent odorless
- Non-allergenic, no solvents, no polymers
- No foam = No sticky soap
- Effective fiber-penetrating encapsulation
- Indefinite shelf life
- Freeze-thaw stable
- Will not corrode metal
- 100 percent made in USA
Prespray entire areas for faster cleaning (no worries if it dries before getting to it)
Contact: 800-693-6464 (Call or text) | Info@CarpetDetails.com
The Best Electric Heaters for Restoration
- Colorado Tri-Flo Systems creates American-made heaters that meet the highest safety standards.
- Dual airflow ports deliver heated airflow for drying and mold mitigation.
- Metal construction, one plug per heater.
- Portable, weighs as little as 16 lbs.
- Uses power available onsite.
Prices for Colorado Tri-Flo heaters start at $995.
Contact: 866-731-5153 | www.tri-flo.com/heat-now
A New Standard in Truckmount Life and Value
The 2018 Peak 500 truckmount from Prochem and Sapphire Scientific is the is the lowest cost, liquid-cooled, large class, CARB-compliant, high-efficiency machine in the market.
- A 31-HP Kawasaki engine with electronic fuel injection
- One gallon of gas used per hour
- Maximized engine cooling and solution heating
- Corrosion resistant and vibration/noise-dampening frame
- Cerakote-treated exhaust system for reduced radiant heat (up to 30 percent)
- Gardner Denver TriFlow 406 blower with vacuum to 13 inches
- Up to 406 CFM, 3.5 gpm, and 1,500 psi
- Suitable for all carpet and upholstery as well as hard surface cleaning
- Lighted bezel with large pressure and manual temperature control gauges
- Easy-to-access maintenance points
The Peak 500 is designed for years of life with minimal maintenance,
reflecting Prochem’s core DNA: Simple, durable, and reliable.
Contact: (800) 932-3030 | 370.legendbrandscleaning.com
Fit 2 in the Space of 1, and Be Everywhere at Once With the Phoenix DryMAX XL and DryLINK
The groundbreaking DryMAX XL is the smallest XL LGR dehumidifier on the market and can remove 125 ppd at AHAM while taking up half the space of other XL category LGRs. Fit twice as many XL units on your vehicle.
The DryMAX XL is the first dehumidifier with built-in Bluetooth, and our free DryLINK mobile app, the world’s first restoration app with Bluetooth connectivity to smart dehumidifiers, is included with the unit.
- It’s free to download, with no usage fees, and compatible with iOS and Android.
- Get accurate data with no transcription errors.
- Easily identify which unit you are connected to.
- Save time and automate a collection of dehu readings.
- Log events like dehu turn off.
- Easily create drying logs.
- Capable of remote monitoring, works with teams, and has advanced graphing features.
- “Find My Dehu” will show the last know location of the unit.
Now you can control and locate your dehumidifier from your phone!