Sapphire Scientific offers green-certified chemicals
PRESCOTT, AZ — Sapphire Scientific announces new One Earth cleaning chemicals, a full line of products for use where green-certified products are preferred, according to a press release.
One Earth products are reviewed by a variety of agencies, depending on product type, including GreenSeal, Design for the Environment (DfE), EcoLogo, WoolSafe and Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI), the release stated.
According to the release, all One Earth products share these characteristics:
- Surfactants, where used, are plant based.
- No petroleum-based solvents.
- Encapsulation formulations for better cleaning.
- Solution and rinsewater can be disposed into sewer or septic systems according to local regulations.
- Concentrated for fewer containers, lower shipping costs, and less packaging.
- Effective in cold water to save energy.
One Earth product labels are color-coded for three cleaning categories: Hard Surface Floors, Soft Surfaces (which includes carpets, rugs and upholstery) and Janitorial (glass, restroom fixtures and general purpose cleaning), the release noted.
Click here to read the release in its entirety.