Planning to Win: Accelerated Marketing scheduled for March
LAS VEGAS — Planning to Win, the nation’s first educational program dedicated specifically to restoration professionals, will hold its three-day workshop on “accelerated marketing” March 30 through April 1, 2015, according to the event site.
The event, which is organized by Interlink Supply, reportedly will offer the following “how-to” learning outcomes:
- Identify the targets that best fit your company
- Define a powerful message and get it heard
- Build a brand that is revered and respected
- Develop a do-able marketing program
- Understand the secrets of successful marketing
- Build loyalty & commitment to you
- Get market attention
- Bring the business to you
- Take your clients completely off the market
- Acquire "first in mind" awareness
- Build disappointment in your competition
The first item on the agenda will begin at 8 a.m. on March 30, and the final event will end at approximately 4:30 p.m.
Early bird pricing for the event is $1,095, but early bird registration ends February 28. Regular price for the event is $1,295, and companies can add additional guests at a discounted price.
The event cost covers a three-night hotel stay, all events, daily lunch, snacks and the Monday night social event. A 100 percent money back guarantee for the event is all included.
All scheduled events will take place at The Sunset Station in Henderson, NV.
To register or for more information, click here to visit the website.
Share This Article
Join Our Newsletter
February 21, 2023