Online poll: Staying green
August 14, 2014—
Recently, “greening” has become less of an optional practice and more of a required way to conduct business (and everyday life).The latest Cleanfax poll asks you to tell us your honest thoughts on “going green.”
Do you think greening practices are a fad, or are you so green that people call you the Hulk?
Get your greening thoughts off your chest in our new Cleanfax Online Poll. It’s okay; you can be honest. You’ll be totally anonymous.Tell us now, and share your thoughts with the cleaning and restoration industry.
The question is:
What do you do to stay green?
- Nothing — I think “greening” is a fad, and I don’t want to be a part of it.
- Nothing — I want to get involved, I’m just not sure where to start.
- I do what I have to do to make customers happy with my greening practices.
- Promote maintenance — I think the best way to stay green is to be sure carpet/equipment lasts longer.
- I use some green products, am a member of a green organization(s) and promote maintenance.
- Everything — I use sustainable suppliers, promote employee carpooling, use green products and equipment, am an active member of a green organization(s), etc. You name it, I do it!
Your answer is safe with us. Tell us what you think, and check out what others in the industry had to say!
Share This Article
Join Our Newsletter
February 21, 2023