Online poll: Staying green
Recently, “greening” has become less of an optional practice and more of a required way to conduct business (and everyday life).The latest Cleanfax poll asks you to tell us your honest thoughts on “going green.”
Do you think greening practices are a fad, or are you so green that people call you the Hulk?
Get your greening thoughts off your chest in our new Cleanfax Online Poll. It’s okay; you can be honest. You’ll be totally anonymous.Tell us now, and share your thoughts with the cleaning and restoration industry.
The question is:
What do you do to stay green?
- Nothing — I think “greening” is a fad, and I don’t want to be a part of it.
- Nothing — I want to get involved, I’m just not sure where to start.
- I do what I have to do to make customers happy with my greening practices.
- Promote maintenance — I think the best way to stay green is to be sure carpet/equipment lasts longer.
- I use some green products, am a member of a green organization(s) and promote maintenance.
- Everything — I use sustainable suppliers, promote employee carpooling, use green products and equipment, am an active member of a green organization(s), etc. You name it, I do it!
Your answer is safe with us. Tell us what you think, and check out what others in the industry had to say!