The program recognizes the cleaning industry’s most pioneering products and services as voted on by cleaning-industry distributors, building service contractors, in-house service providers, and residential cleaners.
The 2018 ISSA Innovation Award Program features dozens of new products and services from leading manufacturers and suppliers throughout the cleaning industry. Entries are organized into five categories: Cleaning Agents; Dispensers; Equipment; Services and Technology; and Supplies and Accessories. Each entry is competing for honors in its category and, ultimately, the 2018 ISSA Innovation of the Year Award.
“The leading-edge products and services featured in this year’s ISSA Innovation Award Program highlight the culture of innovation in our industry,” said ISSA Executive Director John Barrett. “From robotics and software that increase efficiency and productivity to cleaning agents and solutions that improve the standards of health and infection prevention and control, our industry is definitely making its mark. The judges and voters have their work cut out for them, having to choose winners from this incredible lineup!”
Vote Online and Win Prizes
Voting for the Category awards remains open online at www.issa.com/vote through Monday, October 15, 2018. Online voters will be automatically entered into monthly drawings. Five voters for each of the months of August, September, and October will win a US$50 prepaid MasterCard.
The winners of the ISSA Innovation Category awards will be announced at the Team ISSA Welcome Reception , Monday, October 29, 2018, at the Fairmont Hotel in DallasTX, kicking off a full week of innovation and networking at ISSA Show North America 2018.
A Firsthand Look at the Innovation Entries
Product entries in the 2018 ISSA Innovation Award Program will be on display in the ISSA Innovation Marketplace & Lounge, Booth 3405, October 30 through November 1, during ISSA Show North America 2018.
The prestigious 2018 ISSA Innovation of the Year Award will be determined based on a combination of the online voting results and judges’ ballots. The esteemed panel of judges is comprised of industry experts, media, and veteran ISSA member representatives. All awards will be presented during the 2018 ISSA Innovation Awards Ceremony, taking place at 1:00 p.m. Central Time on Thursday, November 1, in the ISSA Innovation Marketplace & Lounge, Booth
The 2018 ISSA Innovation Award Program Entries
The entries, listed in alphabetical order by category, are:
- 2XL Corp. – FORCE Wipes
- 3M Commercial Solutions Division – Scotch-Brite TMClean & Shine Pad
- Charlotte Products Ltd – Enviro-Solutions Terrazzo and Concrete Floor Care Program
- Clorox Professional Products Co. – Clorox Disinfecting Bio Stain & Odor Remover
- Ecolab, Inc. – No/Low Maintenance Flooring Cleaner and Protector
- i-team Global – i-protect
- Procter & Gamble Professional – Mr. Clean & Scotchguard
- Reckitt Benckiser Professional – Lysol Daily Cleanser
- Spartan Chemical Co., Inc. – Clean by Peroxy® Multi Surface Wipes
- Carlisle Food Service, Inc. San Jamar – Hybrid Roll Towel Dispenser
- Creative Commodities, LLC – TouchlessTM Toilet Paper Dispenser with Remote Monitoring and Predictive
- DEMA Engineering Co. – Fusion Water Valve
- Essity Professional Hydiene North America, LLC – Tork PeakServe Continuous Towel Refill and System
- HOSPECO – The Complete Menstrual Care System for Your Facility
- Hydro Systems Co. – EvoClean
- SC Johnson Professional – TruShot- Disinfectant Mobile Dispensing System
- Best Living Systems, LLC – MCI PureSynAIRg Air/Surface Purifier
- Kärcher North America, Inc. – KIRA B50 Intelligent Cleaning Robot
- Makita USA, Inc. – Cordless Backpack Vacuum
- OdorStop – OdorStop OS12500 12-Plate OzoneGenerator/Blower
- OdorStop – OdorStop OS4500UV2 Professional Grade Ozone Generator/UV Air Cleaner
- ProTeam, Inc. – ProTeam FreeFlex Cordless Upright Vacuum
- Sanitaire – EON ALLERGEN Upright Vacuum
- Square Scrub – Square Scrub PIVOT
Services & Technology
- Clean Smarts – Software
- Diversey – Remote Guidance
- Ecolab, Inc. – Partner Training Program
- GP PRO (Georgia-Pacific Professional) – KOLO Smart Monitoring System
- Speed Cleaning – Speed Cleaning Employee Training System
- StoreTech – FlexiCount Washroom Monitor
- TEAM Software, Inc. – Smart-fit Scheduler with Flex Time
- Triooo Technology – Triooo Cleaning Robotics
Supplies & Accessories
- 3M Commercial Solutions Division – 3M- Easy Trap- Disposable Floor Mop Pad
- GXT Green – ECOgrade Degradeable Products
- J. Racenstein Co., LLC – Towel Viper
- Kärcher North America, Inc. – WVP 10 Window Vac
- Midwest Rubber Service & Supply Co. – Airoflex squeegee
- Rubbermaid Commercial Products, Inc. – New Generation WaveBrake
- Rubbermaid Commercial Products, Inc. – Disposable Wet Mop
- Unger Enterprises, LLC – Unger Excella
“On behalf of ISSA and the global cleaning industry, I thank the innovative companies that submitted an entry in the 2018 ISSA Innovation Award Program,” Barrett stated. “Your efforts not only enable increased productivity in our industries, but also are an integral part of helping ISSA and its members change the way the world views cleaning.”
About ISSA Shows
The award-winning ISSA Show family of exhibitions brings together executives and leaders from all segments of the cleaning industry. These shows offer global platforms for manufacturers, distributors, and facility-service providers in commercial and residential cleaning to connect, do business, and share information. ISSA, the worldwide cleaning industry association, produces ISSA Shows in North America, Mexico, Australia, and other regions around the world. In addition to ISSA’s ongoing education and training programs and products, ISSA offers robust, comprehensive education programs during its shows. For more information, visit www.issa.com/tradeshows.
About ISSA, The Worldwide Cleaning Industry Association
With more than 9,200 members—including distributors, manufacturers, manufacturer representatives, building service contractors, in-house service providers, residential cleaners, and associated service members—ISSA is the world’s leading trade association for the cleaning industry. The association is committed to changing the way the world views cleaning by providing its members with the business tools they need to promote cleaning as an investment in human health, the environment, and an improved bottom line. Headquartered in Northbrook, IL, USA, the association has regional offices in Mainz, Germany; Botany, Australia; and Shanghai, China. Visit www.issa.com,call 800-225-4772 (North America) or 847-982-0800, join the discussion with ISSA’s LinkedIn group, and follow ISSA on our Facebook page and Twitter account.