Estimating and invoicing company Restoration EIS launches
LAS VEGAS — Invoicing company Restoration EIS recently launched its all-in-one estimating and invoicing solution for the water restoration, mold remediation, fire restoration, construction, and carpet cleaning industries.
The software, which aims to make next-generation estimating and invoicing solutions a reality for industry contractors, was born from a frustration with inadequate estimating and invoicing options and seeks to become the long awaited solution for a daily problem.
Founders John Bushnell and Mark Harrison say they intend for Restoration EIS to tackle the main problems restoration businesses, particularly small, independent companies, face regularly: Making proper, intuitive estimates of all work, keeping track of relevant legal documents and moisture logs, and creating professional, up-to-date invoices with ease.
Harrison, who is a 30-year industry veteran, worked to incorporate his experience into the perfect all-in-one solution. Restoration EIS incorporates comprehensive features that aim to eliminate the estimating and invoicing challenges. Features include:
- Unlimited estimates and invoices for the flood, mold, fire, and carpet cleaning industries;
- Automated summary forms with completed overall measurements and totals for all invoice line items;
- A craftsman line-items list including over 13,000 preloaded invoice items with pricing;
- A user line-items list, which allows contractors to add as many line items with individual pricing as needed to their own list, with the included ability to create a favorite line items list to save and easily select frequently used items;
- Provided legal form templates for work authorization, anti-microbial authorization, work stoppage, and certificate of completion forms, all of which can be edited as needed;
- Moisture logs to allow for creation of moisture maps alongside psychometric reports that provide the ability to log daily moisture readings;
- A diagram drawing tool to develop diagrams of each affected area with dimensions, furniture, doors, windows, equipment, and wall identifiers;
- Dry timers to document how long equipment has been running, which is then time stamped on the cover sheet;
- Electronic signatures that help create a streamlined, paperless process;
- The ability to document up to 24 photos per job.
“Documenting everything and being organized is a big part of not only running a successful business these days, but also having excellent working relationships with insurances companies,” Bushnell said. “We wanted a program that had everything included so the user could email an invoice package to the insurance company or client with a click of a button.”
The main focus behind Restoration EIS is simplicity. The program allows industry contractors to create complete estimate/invoice packages in an entirely paperless, streamlined system, according to Bushnell.
“Having an all-in-one solution for small and large restoration companies was important for us because the simpler the business management program, the easier the job”, he added.
For more information, visit www.restorationeis.com.