The Experience Holds ‘Summit’ Online Education Event
DENVER—April 9, 2020—The Experience Events held The Experience Summit online education event, featuring experts in the cleaning and restoration industry in three four-hour sessions, April 7-9. The event looked to fill the void of the cancelled Experience Conference and Exhibition.
“As you know, The Experience Conference and Exhibition was cancelled due to the conditions around the coronavirus/COVID-19 that is affecting the world right now,” said organizers. “We believe there is a huge opportunity waiting for the cleaning and restoration industry.”
Presenters covered ideas, business plans, marketing plans, and other valuable information related to cleaning, sanitization, and the application of biocides. The Experience Summit online education topics included:
- “Cleaning for Health, Then for Appearance” with Larry Cooper of Textile Consultants Inc.
- “Essential Business Designation & Carpet Cleaning Protocols” with Doyle Bloss of Hydramaster
- “Does Your Company Need Special Insurance for Cleaning and/or Restoration Jobs Right Now?” with David Dybdahl of ARMR
- “Using Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) – Health and Safety: What Is Needed Right Now?” with Rachel Adams of Aramsco
- “Restoration Protocols During These Times” with Tim Miller of Business Development Associates
- “Mold Remediation Protocols During These Times” with Doug Hoffman of NORMI
- “Now Is the Time to Build Your Dream Business; Get Ready!” with Howard Partridge of Phenomenal Products
- “Preparing for the Bounce” with AC Lockyer of Softwash Systems