Stellar Service Brands Recognizes Franchisees, Women in Trades
WACO, Texas—April 6, 2022— Stellar Service Brands, a multi-brand service organization that includes Restoration 1, bluefrog Plumbing + Drain, The Driveway Company, and Softroc, recently hosted its annual convention in Fort Worth, Texas. During the convention, Stellar Service recognized its top-performing franchisees within each brand.
“It was fantastic to bring together all of our brands for the first time and recognize our dedicated franchisees and the commitment and hard-work they bring to their businesses every day,” said Sherry Rose, CEO of Stellar Brands. “In addition to celebrating their many achievements, it was an opportunity for our franchisees to engage in educational and networking opportunities that will set the stage for an even more dynamic 2022.”
Franchisee award winners include:
- Rookie of the Year: Craig Boggs, Restoration 1 of Southern West Virginia
- Franchisee of the Year: Brad Jeffries, Restoration 1 of Jackson, Miss.
- President’s Award: David and Marissa Hofstetter, Restoration 1 of Baton Rouge, La.
- Technician of the Year: Jacob Cohen, Restoration 1 of Las Vegas
bluefrog Plumbing + Drain:
- President’s Award: Manny Mitten, bluefrog of Miami
- Franchisee of the Year: Eric Carter, bluefrog of San Antonio
The Driveway Company:
- Top Performer: Casey Stegman and Nate Cavender, The Driveway Company of North Dallas, Texas
- Outstanding Performance: Nathan Bocock and Austin Taylor, The Driveway Company of Columbia, S.C.
- Rookie of the Year: Scott Cuthbert, The Driveway Company of Round Rock, Texas
- Franchisee of the Year: Daniel Almenara, The Driveway Company of Coral Gables, Fla.
- Top Performer: Daniel Almenara, Softroc of Miami
- Outstanding Performance: Bill George, Softroc of Birmingham, Ala.
- Rookie of the Year: Craig Collins, Softroc of Ocala, Fla.
- Franchisee of the Year: Cody and Heidi Clark, Softroc of Oklahoma City
Additionally, Stellar Brands recognized 52 Million Dollar Club achievers, 27 for the first time, and four $5 Million Dollar Club achievers, three of them for the first time.
Women in the Trades
During a cocktail hour at the convention, the company also honored “Women in the Trades.” Nearly 60 women in the industry gathered to celebrate the extraordinary strides female skilled workers and business owners are making in the male-dominated trade industry.
“It was fantastic to bring together and recognize the amazing women in attendance and share their wins as they pave the way for more women in trades,” said Sherry Rose. “Stellar Service Brands will continue to ensure the women within our network and our industries feel supported and have the tools they need to succeed. Recent studies have shown that women are often the key decision makers in regards to home maintenance, despite the industry being primarily male-dominated. Our goal is to inspire more women to bring their insight and expertise to the industry and equip them with the resources to leverage their knowledge and become business owners themselves.”
Claire Smith and Becky Gibson, the duo behind the first women-owned Restoration 1 franchise in Des Moines, Iowa, were in attendance at the convention. “Since joining the industry we have been surprised with how few women are in the trades. I think the best approach is to set the example that women are in this business, women are in this industry, and there is space for everyone to learn and be successful in the work that they do,” said Smith. “We’re thankful for Stellar Service Brands’ commitment to helping share the message of how women can be successful in trade and for providing a space for women to network and be recognized for their successes in the profession.”
Stellar Service Brands is poised to continue its equitable priority of empowering and recognizing the amazing women within their network, their industries, and trades.