PuroClean Annual International Convention Wraps Up Week-Long Celebration
PuroClean, a property restoration and remediation franchise company headquartered in Tamarac, Florida, recently hosted its annual International Convention, gathering more than 400 guests from across North America.
As is tradition, the convention began with the annual PuroClean golf tournament, followed by several days of events and activities, including panel discussions and department education sessions, a strategic partner expo, corporate updates, and an awards gala honoring franchise owners and their teams for their 2022 accomplishments.
“We are here to celebrate the successes of our franchise owners,” PuroClean chairman and CEO Mark W. Davis said at the event. “Success is when planning and opportunity intersect. Frank Torre [vice chairman] and I always tell our teams that when focusing on profit, when they follow our system, when they focus on serving others as they follow our model, they will be wildly successful. At [the] convention this year, as with any other year, we get to celebrate those successes.”
The event concluded at the On-the-Move dinner and awards ceremony, which honored both new and long-time franchise owners within the network in 11 distinguished categories based on top sales, performance, and other criteria. For the first time ever, the PuroClean Franchise of the Year and Brand Promise recipients won in back-to-back years.
Additionally, for the first time ever, Becky Edgren, Nigel Belgrave, Chris Tucker, and Bob Jordan were honored as the inaugural class of PuroClean Mentors for their leadership and mentorship of incoming franchise owners. Other notable presentations included the 42 franchise owners who made the 2022 President’s Circle, as well as Brand Ambassadors and NLC members.
PuroClean 2022 award honorees included:
- Franchise of the Year: Tomas Mejia and Sonia Gonzalez, PuroClean in Denver, Colorado Springs, and Golden, Colorado, and Mission Viejo, California
- S. Rookie of the Year: John Villon and Nilo Quiroz, PuroClean in Houston and Sugarland, Texas
- Hot Shot Award: Josh Nelson, PuroClean in Sparks, Nevada
- Brand Promise Award: Nelson and Sujey Rivera, PuroClean in Parsippany, Orange, and Bloomfield, New Jersey, and Eugene, Oregon
- PuroClean Cares Award: Brett Dalrymple and Dennis O’Brien, PuroClean in Warrenton, Virginia
- On The Move Award: Alejandro and Jennifer Restrepo, PuroClean in Wilton, Connecticut
- Continuing Education Award: Thomas Maguire, PuroClean in Spartanburg and Columbia, South Carolina
- S. PuroClean Rainmakers:
Bob Jordan, Macon, Georgia, and Lynnwood and Tacoma, Washington
Chad Brandt, Gilbert and Glendale, Arizona
Chris Tucker, Fort Worth, Texas
Ismail El Kehal, Houston, Texas
John Villon, Houston and Sugarland, Texas
Tim Lohse, Wood Dale, Northbrook, Chicago and Oak Park, Illinois, Plymouth and Waterford, Michigan, Waukesha and Green Bay, Wisconsin, and Dallas, Texas
U.L. Armstrong, Boerne and New Braunfels, Texas
- Canada PuroClean Rainmakers:
Chad Nicolson, Cambridge, Ontario
Curtis Quinton, Calgary, Alberta
Grant Blanden, Burnaby, British Columbia
Jeff Disher, Barrie, Ontario
Kevin Demas, Coquitlam, British Columbia.
- Technician of the Year: Nate Erby of Russell Benes’s PuroClean in St. Augustine
- Technician of the Year Regional Nominees:
Brian Tucker Jr. of Ben Doebler’s PuroClean in Hillsboro, Oregon
Chase Kirol of Tim Walsh’s PuroClean in Linthicum Heights, Maryland
Jay Burns of Caleb Fitzmorris’s PuroClean in Covington, Louisiana
Peter Ryan of Darrel Depot’s PuroClean in Williston, Vermont
Reynaldo Garcia of Gerald Saravana-Wall’s PuroClean in Allen, Texas