CHARLOTTE, NC — The National Wood Floor Association (NWFA) recently unveiled its 2016 board of directors, according to Floor Daily.
The election process occurred during the Wood Flooring Expo, which took place in Charlotte April 27-30, 2016.
Directors for 2016 are:
- John Namba of Namba Services — new
- Dan Natkin of Mannington Mills — new
- Kevin Murphy of Mullican Flooring — returning
- John Wooten of CMH Space — returning.
Craig Dupra of Installers Warehouse will return as secretary, and new officers are:
- Chairman: Tommy Maxwell of Maxwell Hardwood Flooring
- Vice chairman: Chris Zizza of C&R Flooring
- Treasurer: Julie Russell of Giltsa
- Immediate past chairman: Jeff Fairbanks of Palo Duro Hardwoods.
One-year, ex-officio members are:
- Steve Brattin of SVB Wood Floor Service
- Mitchell Brown of French-Brown Flooring
- Jim Gould of Floor Covering Institute
- Lenny Hall of Endurance Floor Company
- Kirk Roberts of Bona US
- Jon Smith of Smith Flooring.
Continuing terms as board of director members are Brenda Cashion of Pinnacle Interior Elements and Scott Sandlin of Shaw Industries.
The NWFA is a not-for-profit trade association representing all segments of the hardwood flooring industry including installers, cleaners, inspectors, consultants, importers/exporters, distributors, retailers and manufacturers.
For the original news release, click here.