IICRC announces new Board of Directors
VANCOUVER, WA — The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification’s (IICRC) 2014 – 2015 Board of Directors has been selected, according to a press release.
Tony Wheelwriht was reelected Chairman of the Board, and he will also serve as Chairman of the Executive Committee. Patrick Winters also will continue to serve as President.
The Exectuive Committee for the upcoming year will be comprised of:
- Pete Duncanson, first vice president,
- Joe Hughes, second vice president,
- Jenny Boymal, international vice president,
- Norm Maia, treasurer,
- Kevin Pearson, secretary, and
- Darrell Paulson, immediate past chairman.
Additional members of the 2014-2015 Board of Directors include:
- Dennis Blake
- Joe Dobbins
- Paul Pearce
- Peter Crosa, reelect,
- Craig Jasper, reelect,
- Patrick Moffett, reelect,
- Steve Moran, new member, and
- Steve Spivak, Ph.D., new member.
Randy Rapp, Ph.D., was also named an honorary Board member this year.
Elections were held during the IICRC’s October shareholder meeting in Vancouver, WA.
“This is going to be a really exciting year for the Institute,” said IICRC Chairman Tony Wheelwright. “There are many projects on the horizon, and with the combined expertise of this group of volunteers, the Institute is poised to have another very successful year.”