MADISON, WI — Phoenix Restoration Equipment recently introduced the new compact Phoenix AirMax Radial Air Mover, according to a press release.
The new AirMax offers a compact 20.5 by 17 inch footprint and is less than 9 inches high, making it the most compact fan in its class. The unit also has a patent-pending motor support x-bracket and optimized outlet shape, providing high-velocity air over 25 percent larger areas than typical air movers.
Other key features of the Phoenix AirMax include:
- 925 CFM;
- 1.9 Amps;
- Rugged, molded-in handle and polypropylene housing;
- Easy-wind cord wrap/multiple securement options for snap-to-prep transport;
- Stability in all four drying positions;
- A quality GFCI convenience receptacle, making it safest fan in class;
- Stainless steel fasteners.
“The Phoenix AirMax enters the market as the new leader in performance, convenience, portability and safety for low profile air movers,” the company says in the release. “The Phoenix engineers’ attention to detail on this unit is nothing short of amazing… The best-in-class, high-performing Phoenix AirMax is built to keep the restoration contractor and their customers safe.”
For the original release, please click here.