Award-winning mobile software for home servicers available for free
SAN DIEGO, CA — HouseCall Pro recently launched of a free version of its mobile software platform designed specifically for home service professionals, according to a press release.
This free version of the award-winning app offers all-in-one digital business operations, including:
- Job scheduling and estimates,
- Payment processing,
- Automated receipts and invoicing,
- The ability to be featured in the HouseCall Consumer App, which allows customers to easily rebook services,
- Access to the complementary web portal.
“Since HouseCall Pro’s free pricing plan is designed specifically for owner/ operators of small businesses, service professionals with technicians are encourage to upgrade to a paid plan for access to premium features,” the company said in the release.
The premium version offers further ways to streamline business operations, including:
- Job dispatching,
- Separate employee accounts,
- QuickBooks Online integration,
- Automated email marketing capabilities,
- Custom postcard marketing campaigns,
- Company chat,
- Many more features.
“We are thrilled to offer our advanced digital platform free of charge because we are committed to supporting business owners as they grow their operations,” HouseCall Pro CEO Ian Heidt said in the release. “HouseCall Pro is on a mission to bring efficiency and convenience to the lives of all service professionals, so we have launched our free version to ensure that our platform is accessible at every stage of their success.”
Click here for more information about or to download the free HouseCallPro mobile app.
Read more on business software specific to the home service sector: