Register for FREE Webinar, ‘Something Stinks! Odor Mitigation Issues Solved’
Thursday, November 3, 2022 | 1 p.m. CT—Need help solving odor mitigation issues? We’ve got you covered! In our continuing Cleanfax video series, How the Pros Do It, our FREE technical training webinar is for anyone in cleaning or restoration who needs how-to tips and best practices for removing and alleviating odors from water damage, mold, sewage, fire/smoke, crime and trauma situations, pets, and much more.
Join Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)-approved instructors Cara Driscoll, BELFOR Property Restoration technical trainer, and Mark Cornelius, Emergency Mitigation Technician Academy (EMTA) president, for all the tips and tools needed to alleviate your toughest odor issues. Jeff Cross, ISSA Media Director and an IICRC-approved instructor, will moderate the session.
Be sure to attend with your own challenging questions for our expert panelists.
- How to pinpoint the source of odors
- How to clean and restore surfaces to prepare for odor removal
- How to choose odor removal processes and procedures
- How to choose and use odor removal chemistry
- How to know when it is time to replace rather than restore
- How to describe the odor removal process to clients
- How to monetize odor removal services
- Situations to avoid when it comes to odor mitigation and removal
- And much more!