International Association Execs to Speak at 2023 ACI Convention Global Industry Update
ORLANDO, FL.—November 14, 2022—Executives from leading trade associations will discuss firsthand the challenges facing their region’s cleaning products supply chain, during the Global Industry Update at the 2023 American Cleaning Institute (ACI) Industry Convention, set for January 30th to February 4th in Orlando, FL.
Attendees will learn about the global industry outlook and engage with international experts during a question-and-answer session.
The Global Industry Update will take place January 31st during ACI’s Convention Week, January 30th to February 4th, 2023 at the Grande Lakes Orlando in Orlando, Florida.
The panelists are:
- Susanne ZÃ¤nker, Director General, International Association for Soaps, Detergents and Maintenance Products (A.I.S.E.)
- Bronwyn Capanna, President, ACCORD Australasia
- Sanjay Trivedi, Executive Director, India Home & Personal Care Industry Association (IHPCIA)
- Shannon Coombs, President, Canadian Consumer Specialty Products Association (CCSPA)
- Carlos Berzunza Sanchez, Director General, AsociaciÃ³n Nacional de la Industria del Cuidado Personal y del Hogar, A.C. (CANIPEC)
- Paulo Engler, Executive Director, Associacao Brasileria das Industrias de Produtos de Limpeza a Afins (ABIPLA)
- Hiroyuki Saijo, Senior Managing Director, Japan Soap and Detergent Association (JSDA)
- Moderator: Kathleen Stanton, Associate Vice President, Technical and International Affairs
Registration for the global cleaning product supply chain’s top business-to-business event is now open on the ACI website.
Companies that are eligible to join ACI must be members of the association to attend the Convention. Membership inquiries can be directed to [email protected].
The ACI Convention offers a multitude of sponsorship opportunities for interested companies. For more information or questions about Convention, please contact [email protected].
The American Cleaning Institute ® (ACI ““ www.cleaninginstitute.org) is the Home of the U.S. Cleaning Products Industry ® and represents the $60 billion U.S. cleaning product supply chain. ACI members include the manufacturers and formulators of soaps, detergents, and general cleaning products used in household, commercial, industrial and institutional settings; companies that supply ingredients and finished packaging for these products; and chemical distributors. ACI serves the growth and innovation of the U.S. cleaning products industry by advancing the health and quality of life of people and protecting our planet. ACI achieves this through a continuous commitment to sound science and being a credible voice for the cleaning products industry.
Share This Article
Join Our Newsletter
February 21, 2023