US Products launches USProductsTV
MUKILTEO, WA — U.S. Products announces the launch of USProductsTV, a YouTube site dedicated to product and tutorial videos, according to a press release.
"We did not want this to be just another manufacturer's YouTube site that simply promotes their products. Instead, when visitors come to USProductsTV, they will see a number of how-to and educational videos posted," said Doyle Bloss, marking manager for U.S. Products.
According to the release, some of the topics covered by these educational videos include:
- Taking the mystery out of drapery and upholstery cleaning
- Equipment set-up tips
- Videos showing how to prime equipment pumps effectively
- Suggestions for safely and expeditiously loading and unloading equipment
- Hard-surface cleaning system tips
- Operational videos covering various machines.
"The videos cover many issues that our end-customers have asked us about over the years. And if an issue is not discussed on the site now, stay tuned — we plan to add more videos covering more subjects in coming months," Bloss added.
Click here to read the release in its entirety.
Share This Article
Join Our Newsletter
February 21, 2023