US Products launches USProductsTV
MUKILTEO, WA — U.S. Products announces the launch of USProductsTV, a YouTube site dedicated to product and tutorial videos, according to a press release.
"We did not want this to be just another manufacturer's YouTube site that simply promotes their products. Instead, when visitors come to USProductsTV, they will see a number of how-to and educational videos posted," said Doyle Bloss, marking manager for U.S. Products.
According to the release, some of the topics covered by these educational videos include:
- Taking the mystery out of drapery and upholstery cleaning
- Equipment set-up tips
- Videos showing how to prime equipment pumps effectively
- Suggestions for safely and expeditiously loading and unloading equipment
- Hard-surface cleaning system tips
- Operational videos covering various machines.
"The videos cover many issues that our end-customers have asked us about over the years. And if an issue is not discussed on the site now, stay tuned — we plan to add more videos covering more subjects in coming months," Bloss added.
Click here to read the release in its entirety.