TriNet Launches New Product to Address Small Business HR Needs
SAN LEANDRO, CA — HR service provider TriNet recently unveiled its new TriNet Main Street, a human resources (HR) solution designed to meet the requirements of the often complex HR needs of local and owner-operated businesses in the United States.
“Often considered the lifeblood of the economy, these companies typically have workforces comprised of salaried, hourly, part-time, and seasonal employees. This causes a high degree of HR complexity,” the company said in the release. “Whether it’s handling wage and hour regulations or managing workplace safety, the HR demands are dynamic and difficult to manage.”
TriNet designed TriNet Main Street to be a solution for these problems with a full-service solution featuring payroll, time, and attendance; workers’ compensation; employee benefits; technology; compliance; and HR expertise.
TriNet Main Street includes:
- A highly functional payroll tool reduces the burden on the business and minimizes errors by simplifying the process for payroll and tips, calculating net pay, incorporating time and attendance, handling tax withholdings, and complying with federal reporting requirements.
- Integration with the market leading general ledger (GL) system and interaction with point of sale (POS) systems allow data to be controlled with SMBs’ organization structures and business priorities in mind.
- A robust time and attendance capability offers scheduling and time entry features that simplify assigning and monitoring shifts, enabling a seamless flow of time and attendance data directly into the payroll fo reduced manual entry and errors.
- With an online self-service platform and mobile app, employees can manage and update their personal HR information, and companies experience an easy, online processes for hiring, onboarding, leave, and terminations, creating less paperwork. Reporting, analytics, and job costing offer better insights into and better control over financials.
- A team of HR experts, along with access to an extensive knowledge base, helps guide businesses through frequently changing employeer/employee regulations including risk management services to help protect business interests with HR guidance, employment practices liability insurance coverage, claims management, and online support.
- A workers’ compensation program that includes A+ rated carrier coverage, workplace safety training courses, hazard assessments, and claims management to help small and midsize businesses with expedited resolutions and fraud prevention. TriNet Main Street provides these businesses access to large-employer benefit plans that may otherwise not be available in their markets.
- Optional supplementary benefits offering to employees including payroll-deducted individual retirement accounts (IRA) and 401(k) plans, with options for employer matching, profit sharing, and safe harbor.
- The ability to offload payroll, benefits administration, and compliance paperwork to HR experts who have vast experience in the industries they serve.
“Businesses no longer have to choose between stitching together a series of point solutions or accepting one-size-fits-all HR products that don’t fully meet their needs. TriNet’s new solution relieves the onerous HR burden these businesses face, resulting in precious time savings and peace of mind for owners and operators,” the company added.
For more information on TriNet Main Street click here.
Share This Article
Join Our Newsletter
February 21, 2023