Raising the Standard for Pin-Type Moisture Meters
Tramex Moisture Meters will soon be introducing the Professional PTM2.0 pin meter, according to a press release.
The meter features built-in international standard calibration selection, specific calibration for more than 500 wood species, adjustable temperature correction and internal calibration checking, responsive ergonomic technology and a large display screen.
Tramex says the PTM 2.0 marks a significant enhancement in hand-held, digital pin-meter moisture testing and combines a list of features that save time, are more accurate and offer statistical analysis of wood, drywall and comparative WME (Wood Moisture Equivalent).
- Each calibration curve has point-to-point precision for heightened accuracy of moisture content measurement.
- Temperature correction adjustment means the user no longer has to work with temperature correction charts, easily avoiding inaccurate readings caused by the large effect that temperature differences can have on moisture content measurements, especially when drying.
- With built-in calibration for 500+ individual species and international standard calibration selection, moisture measurement has never been more precise.
- Internal calibration checks confirm the accuracy of your meter instantly and any time.
- Save up to 100 readings for max, min, average and standard deviation statistics that you can visualize on the screen.
For more information, visit Tramex’s website.