With June just around the corner, Cleanfax is pleased to invite you to its FREE-to-attend restoration documentation webinar that will be airing LIVE on Jun 8, 2022 at 01:00 PM in Eastern Time (US and Canada).
Register here for free, to reserve your spot, and get a recording of the event.
In this special Cleanfax webinar, part of the How the Pros Do It series, learn from leading restoration experts and trainers what you need to do so your documentation process is what it needs to be — and more.
Join industry experts and trainers Jon Isaacson, Bruce DeLoatch, and Jeremy Reets for this fast-paced hour-long webinar that covers the topics you need and will include a special Q&A segment as well.
About the Restoration Documentation Webinar
When you engage in any type of disaster restoration work, especially jobs that involve insurance coverage, how you document the job, the process, the progress, and more is part of the pathway to getting paid what you are owed and earning enough to show a healthy profit.
If you don’t document your restoration jobs, using cutting-edge software and processes that are accepted across the industry, you put yourself in the back of the pack and will find it difficult to compete.
- Learn what’s available for you to help with restoration documentation
- See how tech-savvy you must be and don’t have to be to do this
- Learn how documentation will help you get the job done right
- Tips and tricks to maximize your documentation efforts
- How documentation and monitoring work hand-in-hand
- Get the edge when it comes to dealing with insurance companies and getting paid
- Maximize your profits by understanding the numbers and how the documentation process helps with revenue
- Hear real-life examples of what works and what does not
- Be part of a special Q&A session to answer your important questions
- And much more!
Don’t miss out on this highly informative and rewarding webinar for all restoration professionals and business owners alike!