RIA announces 2014 officers and board
ROCKVILLE, MD — The Restoration Industry Association (RIA) introduced its executive committee and board of directors at the recent 69th Annual RIA Convention and Industry Expo in Orlando, FL.
Serving on the executive committee are:
- Scott Stamper, CR, of Regency DKI FL, NC & MI, Clinton Township, MI
1st Vice President
- Chuck Violand of Violand Management Associates, North Canton, OH
- Mark Springer, CR, of Dayspring Cleaning & Restoration, Missoula, MT
- Jack White, CR, WLS, of Rainbow International, Waco, TX
- Larry Holder, CR, of BELFOR USA Group, Denver, CO
Immediate Past President
- Samuel J. Bergman, CR, of Rolyn Companies Inc., Rockville, MD
Serving as at-large directors are:
- Duncan Bennett, WLS, of Network Restorers, Helensvale, QLD/Australia
- Michael Goldberg, CR, of RestoreCore Inc. Harrisburg, PA
- Scott Jones, CR, of G.S. Jones, Pittsburgh, PA
- Bill Loveland of Xactware, Orem, UT
- John Rybski, CR, of BELFOR Property Restoration, Ypsilanti, MI
- Dale Sharp, CR, of Sharp & Robbins Construction LLC, Bartlett, TN
Representing individual professionals is:
- Les Cunningham of Business Networks Walterville, OR
Serving as Council representatives on the board are:
- Art Johnson, CR, WLS, of Johnson Training Inc., Port Coquitlam, BC/Canada
- Tom Peter, CIH, of Insurance Restoration Specialists, Monroe Township, NJ
- Ken Rothmel of Sunbelt Rentals, Fort Mill, SC
Representatives to the Board from the RIA Contents and Restoration Councils will be named pending confirmation.
"There are a number of critical issues impacting our industry and organization, and we are fortunate to have such an outstanding team to lead RIA over the next year," said Scott Stamper, CR. "Invalidating the patent held by ThermaPure that has resulted in a series of lawsuits in against our members will be one of our major priorities in the coming months."
For more information on RIA, please visit, www.RestorationIndustry.org.
The Restoration Industry Association (RIA) is the oldest and largest trade association representing the restoration and reconstruction industry with member firms worldwide. RIA serves and represents the interests of its members by promoting the highest ethical standards; providing education, professional qualification and certification opportunities; positively influencing regulations and governmental actions; and advancing the safety, image, efficiency, and competitiveness of industry members. More information is available on the RIA website: www.RestorationIndustry.org
Share This Article
Join Our Newsletter
February 21, 2023