RIA announces 2013 officers and board
May 10, 2013—
ROCKVILLE, MD — The Restoration Industry Association (RIA) introduced its executive committee and board of directors at the 68th Annual Leadership Summit and Industry Expo in Las Vegas, according to a press release.
Serving on the executive committee are:
- President: Samuel J. Bergman, CR, of Rolyn Companies Inc.
- First Vice President: Scott Stamper, CR, of First Restoration DKI – NC and Regency DKI FL, NC & MI
- Vice President: Chuck Violand of Violand Management Associates
- Secretary: Jonathan Miko of Alacrity Services
- Treasurer: Michael Goldberg, CR, of RestoreCore Inc.
- Immediate Past President: Frank L. Headen, CR, WLS, CMH, DRS.
For more board positions, click here.
"We are fortunate to have an outstanding leadership team prepared to position RIA for the next challenges our industry will face. It has been a privilege to lead the Association for the past year and I look forward to continuing to serve RIA and its members," said RIA President Sam Bergman, CR.
Click here to read the release in its entirety.
Share This Article
Join Our Newsletter
February 21, 2023