Registration Open for ISSA NextGen Webinar on Leadership
NORTHBROOK, Ill.—March 5, 2021— Kristen Hadeed, founder of Student Maid, will lead the next ISSA NextGen webinar: “Leading Through the Post-Pandemic Phase” on June 16. Rethinking the ways “good” and “strong” leaders show up, the leadership webinar will help attendees harness their unique abilities to make a difference in their business and personal lives. Registration is open now.
The pandemic upended every aspect of our lives. The challenges of the past year have forced us to face just how much is not in our control—but one thing that always is in our control is how we show up and respond to those challenges. As we navigate our businesses through the post-pandemic phase, Hadeed encourages leaders to acknowledge their strengths and weaknesses and discover that everything you need to be a great leader is already within you. In the NextGen leadership webinar, Hadeed will share strategies and procedures to build leadership skills authentically, based on the kind of leader you are, not the one you feel pressured to be.
- Learn how to lead authentically.
- Identify your leadership sweet spot.
- Learn to better navigate a time of uncertainty and change.
- Take your growth mindset to a new level.
- Rethink what “good” and “strong” leadership looks like.
- Learn ways to develop resilience in yourself and others.
- Identify the limiting beliefs holding you back from reaching your potential and reframe them.
- Learn how to develop, maintain, and strengthen trust in every interaction.
Sponsored by The Home Depot Pro, the webinar is scheduled for June 16 12:00-2:00 p.m. CST. The cost is $299 for ISSA members and $599 for non-members. For more information, email [email protected], call 800-225-4772, or visit the events page at issa.com/new-issa-events.