Register for Tuesday’s Free Disinfection Webinar from Cleanfax
NORTHBROOK, IL—January 27, 2021—Cleanfax will hold its first free webinar of 2021, “Neutralizing the Threat With Proper Disinfection” Tuesday, February 16 at noon Easter Time. While the event is free, registration is required. Those who register but do not attend will receive a link to the recording.
REGISTER NOW for “Neutralizing the Threat With Proper Disinfection.”
In the hour-long event, which is sponsored by Prokure1 and Victory Innovations, attendees will hear from infection control experts Jeff Jones and Dr. Gavin Macgregor-Skinner of the Global Biorisk Advisory Council™ (GBAC), a division of ISSA. Highlights include:
- An overview of common disinfecting myths and misconceptions
- Understanding appropriate disinfecting approaches and dwell time requirements
- Measuring and testing effectiveness of cleaning and disinfecting
- The effects of the current pandemic and emerging pathogens on cleaning requirements
- Evolving technology and its effect on disinfection techniques
- Disinfecting success and failures of the industry—and how we can improve.
“The Cleanfax brand is known for providing timely and necessary information to the businesses in the carpet cleaning and restoration industry,” said Amanda Hosey, Cleanfax managing editor. “Right now, little is more important that ensuring proper disinfection procedures. That’s why we are bringing this webinar to our readers, and that’s why we are relying on the experts at GBAC to provide an essential, science-based discussion of disinfection.”
The presenters are both recognized as leaders in the biorisk field. Jeff Jones is the director of forensic operations and the master trainer of GBAC. He is past president of the Restoration Industry Association and a Certified Forensic Operator® and Certified Bio-Forensic Restoration Specialist. Dr. Gavin Macgregor-Skinner is the director of GBAC. He has more than 25 years of technical experience in emergency management and infectious disease surveillance and response.