PSA Restoration Contractor user conference set for November in Orlando
ORLANDO, FL — Canam Systems will hold its 16th annual PSA Restoration Contractor user conference this year at the Marriott Orlando Airport Lakeside in Orlando, FL, November 13 through 15, according to a release.
Monday, November 14 and Tuesday, November 15 will offer two full days of educational presentations, training programs, networking opportunities, test labs and vendor exhibitions. In addition this year’s round-table event will offer registered companies the chance to submit change requests to PSA for potential implementation in future versions if up voted by the user base.
On Sunday, November 13, users will be treated to the PSA poolside welcome reception. All breakfasts, breaks and lunches will be included in the registration fee.
PSA training classes available during the PSA Restoration Contractor user conference are as follows:
- PSA Version 16 – New features and changes,
- Xactware Integration – New updates and changes to Xactanalysis and Xactimate integration,
- PSA Web/Mobile – New features updates and changes,
- PSA Web Scheduling – Intuitive activities, scheduling and timeline management,
- Tracking Equipment & Material – Track, allocate and cost your assets and consumables,
- PSA Contents Management – Learn how to utilize and maximize contents and pack-out inventory,
- PSA Customer/Portal – Provide updates to clients/vendors and allow them to login to review,
- PSA Moisture Tracking – Capture moisture readings,
- PSA Web Forms – Create web templates for your forms, and go paperless,
- Web Reports & Dashboards – Understanding the power and flexibility of the web-report creator tools.
The cost for this event is $450 per person before June 30 and $550 per person after June 30. Additional guests can be brought to the Sunday poolside welcome reception for an additional $555 per ticket.
“We look forward to seeing you at this year’s conference as it promises to be our largest conference to date,” the company said.
To register for the PSA Restoration Contractor user conference, please CLICK HERE.