NADCA 2020 Safety Award Winners Announced
MOUNT LAUREL, N.J.—April 16, 2021—The National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA) recently announced the recipients of its annual Safety Awards. NADCA, a respected authority on the inspection and cleaning of HVAC systems, presents its Safety Awards to contractors who have shown a verifiable commitment to employee, customer, and community safety throughout the year. The NADCA 2020 Safety Award Winners were announced on March 9 at the association’s 32nd Annual Meeting in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Companies recognized with the NADCA 2020 Safety Award include:
- Advanced Furnace & Air Duct Cleaning, Inc.
- Agbayani Construction Corporation
- Air Quality Control Environmental, Inc.
- Clean Air Systems of LA, Inc.
- Duct Clean Corporation
- Duct Doctor USA of Charlotte
- Hoover’s Air Duct Cleaning, Inc.
- Kleen Air Service Corporation
- Servicemaster by A-Town Hi-Tech
- Superior Air Duct Cleaning
Companies recognized with NADCA’s 2020 Outstanding Safety Award:
- Air Duct Services, A division of BMCA, Inc.
- Air Management Industries, Inc.
- AirTek Indoor Air Solutions, LLC
- Alliance Environmental Group, LLC
- Chemiclene, Inc.
- Coit Services of Modesto
- Core Mechanical, Inc.
- Cross Environmental Services, Inc.
- Delta Industrial Services, Inc.
- Doc’s Super Vac, Inc.
- Duct & Vent Cleaning of America, Inc.
- Duct Detectives, Inc.
- Ductworks, Inc.
- DUCTZ of Greater Portland
- EMS Ice, Inc.
- Flagship Environmental Services Corp.
- Guardian Services
- Hughes Environmental, Inc.
- K-tech Kleening Systems, Inc.
- LCS Kleen- Aire, Inc.
- Mighty Ducts, Inc.
- Power Vac America, Inc.
- Professional Abatement & Remediation Technologies
- Professional Duct Cleaners of Michigan, LLC
- Providet Service Associates, Inc.
- RHP MECHANICAL SYSTEMS, INC.
- Sani-Vac Service, Inc.
- Service-Tech Corporation
- SMS Indoor Environmental Cleaning, Inc.
- Tidewater Environmental, Inc. (dba Sanair)
“NADCA members are not only committed to adhering to the highest standards in HVAC system cleaning; safety is a top priority as well,” said NADCA CEO Jodi Araujo, CEM. “The Safety Awards recognize those companies who have gone above and beyond this commitment, ensuring safety for their employees and customers.”
Presented annually, the criteria for NADCA’s Safety Awards are based on regulations and recommendations from the U.S. Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA). Recipients of the Outstanding Safety Award are companies who have been recognized with the NADCA Safety Award for at least three consecutive years.
The HVAC Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Association, also known as the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA), was formed in 1989 as a non-profit association of companies engaged in the cleaning of HVAC systems. NADCA’s mission is to represent qualified companies engaged in the inspection, cleaning, and restoration of HVAC systems, promote source removal as the only acceptable method of cleaning, establish industry standards for the association, and assist NADCA members in providing high quality service to their customers. With more than 1,300 members, NADCA is made up of a diverse group of HVAC industry professionals, including air systems cleaning specialists, mold remediators, and HVAC inspectors. To learn more about NADCA, visit www.nadca.com.