January/February 2021 ISSA Today Issue Available Online Now
NORTHBROOK, Ill.—January 28, 2021—ISSA, the worldwide cleaning association, recently released the online edition of the January/February 2021 ISSA Today, which is filled with articles geared toward the general cleaning industry. In this issue of ISSA Today magazine, plan the future of your organization with the State of the Industry report, tackle new distribution challenges, get some tips on difficult staff management issues, check out the latest industry innovations, and more.
Articles for consideration in this month’s issue include:
- The State of the Industry: Jeff Cross asks industry experts to reflect on the challenges and lessons of 2020 and provide insight into how the industry moves on from that never-ending year and where we should place our focus in 2021.
- An Ever-Evolving ‘New Normal’: Mike Sawchuk discusses the distribution challenges that faced the industry throughout 2020 and explores what the “new normal” means for this industry sector and how to move forward.
- Termination: For most owners, firing an employee is a dreaded but sometimes necessary action. Scott Tackett acknowledges that it should never be easy to do, but he does have some tips to make the process as smooth as possible.
- Member Spotlight: Hyatt Hotels has embraced GBAC STAR™ Facility Accreditation. Learn more about how they are protecting the well-being of their guests.
- Peering into GBAC: The Global Biorisk Advisory Council, a division of ISSA, has been center-stage in the cleaning industry since the start of the pandemic. In this article, get to know the team, their mission, how they have helped make buildings safer from infectious disease, and the organization’s goals for the upcoming year.
These and other articles from the January/February 2021 ISSA Today can be found at issatoday.issa.com. View the Table of Contents and see all that’s available in this issue.
Keep up to date on important industry topics with Straight Talk!, an ISSA webcast.
Visit the ISSA website to find out about membership, read cleaning industry news and articles, and more at www.issa.com.
Share This Article
Join Our Newsletter
February 21, 2023