Cleanfax January/February 2021 Digital Edition Online Now
January 25, 2021—
NORTHBROOK, Ill.—January 25, 2021—The Cleanfax January/February 2021 digital issue is available online. Check it out now! Don’t miss all that the digital issue has to offer including a look at Xactimate code changes, floor care in the age of COVID-19, and our annual profiles of three successful carpet cleaning companies.
The Cleanfax January/February 2021 digital issue includes the following for you to explore:
- Missing Line Items: A quick guide to Xactimate code changes from 2020 you might be missing that could affect your company’s bottom line.
- The Power of Connected Restoration Equipment: Modern industry equipment speeds set up, job monitoring, and documentation while building up your reputation.
- State of the Industry Report: Associations weigh in on what is having the greatest effect on our work and what we should prepare for in the future.
- Social Loafing: In any team structure, there is usually a weak link. Sometimes that weak link is the company owner.
- The 2021 Carpet Cleaning Industry Leaders Review: Learn from the successes and struggles of three standouts in our annual profiles of prosperous industry companies.
- Avoid Unhealthy Scenes on Floors: What cleaning professionals need to know about cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfecting floors in the age of COVID-19 and beyond.
- The Whys and Hows of Requiring Vaccination: The January/February foreword from Managing Editor Amanda Hosey looks at the pros and cons of requiring your employees to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
Cleanfax also offered the Cleaning Industry Leader Profiles in January/February to take a look at some of the new products available in 2021 to help your company succeed.
View the Cleanfax January/February 2021 digital issue or other recent issues online, anytime.
Share This Article
Join Our Newsletter
February 21, 2023