ISSA announces 2016 Board of Directors
Incoming ISSA president David Sikes of Sikes Paper Company will lead the elected group comprised of:
- Vice president/President elect: Richard L. Rones of Americo Manufacturing Company Inc.Manufacturer directors: Michael C. Dunn of Georgia-Pacific Professional and Jack Hill of Minuteman International,
- Distributor director north: Daniel Josephs of Spruce Industries Inc.,
- Executive officer: Jeffrey Packee of Marsden Holding LLC,
- Manufacturer representatives’ director: John Riches of Riches Associates.
And the following members will return from the 2015 Board of Directors:
- Past president/International director: Alan R. Tomblin of P&G Professional
- Treasurer: John Swigart of Spartan Chemical Company Inc.
- Secretary: Ken Bodie of Kelsan Inc.
- Director Canada: Paul Goldin of Avmor Ltd.
- BSC director: Taylor M. Bruce of IH Services Inc.
- Distributor directors:
- West – Nick Spallone of Tahoe Supply Company
- South – Mercer Stanfield of Brame Specialty Company Inc.
- Manufacturer director: Mark Jackmore of Rubbermaid Commercial Products Inc.
- Latin America council chair: Mauricio Chico Cañedo of Distribuidora Lava Tap, S.A. de C.V.
- Europe council chair: Andrew Dunning of Numatic International Ltd.
Fritz Gast, John Barrett, Mark Werner, Steve Lewis, Craig Miller and Matt Wood are the outgoing 2015 board members.
“ISSA members are invited to personally greet the new board members when they officially take office at the ISSA General Meeting,” ISSA said in the release. The General Meeting will be held October 23 at 7:45 a.m. during ISSA/INTERCLEAN® North America 2015.