Wagner Meters offers new iOS app for Data Master
ROGUE RIVER, OR — Wagner Meters recently released the DataMaster™ app for contractors, flooring installers and others who utilize relative humidity (RH) testing to assess the moisture condition of concrete floor slabs, according to a press release.
The original DataMaster was awarded Most Innovative Products Industry Choice at the World of Concrete 2013 when first introduced three years ago and is already recognized for its innovation in the digital reporting of RH data.
The all-new DataMaster app, specifically designed for use with either the Rapid RH® 4.0 EX or Rapid RH® 5.0 sensors, offers fast, accurate, and reliable RH testing, improves further upon the original Data Master.
Wagner Meters has transformed the DataMaster from wireless hardware to an iOS application that provides an intuitive and easy-to-use interface for iPhones and iPads, creating a seamless flow of digital data from any Wagner Meters’ Rapid RH sensor to mobile devices. The app can also be paired with the new Rapid RH Bluetooth® Smart Reader from Wagner Meters.
“We’ve designed the app’s user interface based on the best mobile design principles, so it will immediately feel familiar to you,” Wagner Meters Flooring Division Manager Jason Spangler said in the release. “It’s as intuitive and easy-to-use as your other favorite apps.”
Designed to help ensure full ASTM F2170 compliance, the new app comes as a convenient package with the following added features:
- Acquires all data necessary to adhere to the ASTM F2170 Standard.
- Maintains and ensures ASTM critical data integrity by making it “read only.”
- Links all recorded data to a display of your job site’s sensor locations with new mapping function — integrate sensor location pictures with their raw data.
- Ensures simple, concise report formatting.
- Allows for printing of reports directly from your smartphone to any wireless enabled printer.
- Allows data to be easily exported from the dedicated F2170reports.com website for graphing, trending, etc.
The DataMaster app is available in the iTunes store for $99.99, and the required Rapid RH Bluetooth Smart Reader is $189, totally half the cost of the original DataMaster.
Visit the iTunes Store to download.