RSA to hold ANSI/IICRC S500 webinar
BURLINGTON, WA — The Restoration Sciences Academy (RSA) has announced it will hold a live webinar addressing questions concerning the proposed ANSI/IICRC S500 Water Damage Standard Tuesday, March 31, according to a press release.
The S500 is currently open for fourth public review through April 5, 2015.
The event, scheduled for 2 p.m. Eastern/ 11 a.m. Pacific, will answer the following questions, among others:
- What is the biggest improvement you see in this standard over the previous standards?
- What changes are going to have the biggest effect on the industry?
- What is one area of the standard that most of us need to understand better?
- What about dealing with contaminated losses? Any changes there?
- What do "constant rate" and "falling rate" mean in the proposed standards?
- How are equipment calculations changing?
- Are air filtration devices going to be approved on every job now?
Speakers of the webinar will include, RSA Technical Director and frequent Cleanfax contributor Brandon Burton; Kevin Fisher, RSA’s technical education manager; and John Otero, director of restoration products for RSA.
“Join us for a lively discussion of the proposed changes in the draft standards and what they might mean for restorative drying professionals,” the RSA said in the release.
You must register for this event in order to attend, but the presentation will also be made available in archive form to all webinar registrants.
To register for this event, please click here.
Share This Article
Join Our Newsletter
February 21, 2023