Registration opens for The Experience Conference & Exhibition
January 30, 2017—
LAS VEGAS — Registration is open for The Experience Conference & Exhibition 2016 set for April 24 – 26.
After last year’s successful spring show in Atlanta, The Experience returns to the Hilton Clearwater Beach Resort in Clearwater Beach, FL.
This year’s spring event offers all the seminars, presentations, hands-on demonstrations and networking events The Experience Conference & Exhibition is known for. Events scheduled for the event include, among others:
- The Business Side of Restoration: A new profitability model for the modern restorer
- Facebook for Dummies
- Protect our Bottom Line: The 3 Essential Elements to Project Documentation, Readiness, Developing your Team and Consistency and Integrity
- Cleaning Hard Surface Floors from the Manufacturers’ Perspective (with Shaw Industries)
- Hands-on Expert Cleaning of Fine Fabrics and Rugs (with Shawn Bisaillon)
- Health and Well Being: Bringing this important feature to your company
- The Commercial Building Just Said “Yes”! Now What?
The exhibition will be held April 24 from 3:30-7 p.m., April 25 from 3-6 p.m. and April 26 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Multiple pricing options for The Experience Conference & Exhibition are available:
- Full registration (including the reception, beach party, breaks, education, conference materials and exhibition pass) for IICRC or ICRA members
- Before April 3 – $199
- After April 3 – $229
- Full registration for non-association-member registration
- Before April 3 – $239
- After April 3 – $269
- Exhibition-only attendance – $10
Registration and more information about The Experience Conference & Exhibition is available at www.experiencetheevents.com.
Share This Article
Join Our Newsletter
February 21, 2023