PuroClean Plans to Expand in Europe
TAMARAC, Fla. — PuroClean, a leading North American property restoration company with more than 230 franchisees, announced in a press release that they plan to expand into the European market through Master Franchise Agreements.
PuroClean franchisees provide mitigation and restoration services to homeowners and businesses whose properties have been damaged by water, mold, fire and natural disasters.
After conducting an in-depth analysis of various countries, PuroClean identified a significant need for its range of services and world-class property restoration in the United Kingdom, Ireland, France, Germany, Italy and Spain as well as other European countries. The company plans to penetrate the approximately €302 billion in property claims across Europe through the Master Franchise model.
The expansion is spearheaded by PuroClean Chairman and CEO, Mark Davis, co-founder of Belfor in the United States, along with Hans Joerg Tschudi, who built Belfor into a worldwide brand, along with several PuroClean executives with experience operating restoration companies in Europe. Belfor is the world’s largest disaster restoration company with more than 300 offices in 26 countries worldwide and covers more than 90 percent of global insured markets. Davis and Tschudi bring their decades of experience in expanding Belfor globally to strategically grow PuroClean.
The right European entrepreneurs will be attracted to PuroClean’s format that aids the insurance claims industry by adding new, competent, well-trained and well-equipped service providers in each country. Other benefits of becoming a Master Franchisee in Europe include:
- The company’s proven business model
- Access to proven systems, policies and procedures
- Assuming the role of the franchisor in your area/country
- Autonomy to develop your area/country while still having support
- Recruit, screen and train your franchisees, who then develop their area in a similar way, accelerating growth
- Receiving support to develop specific expansion plans
- Unlimited growth potential from an on-demand industry
- Personal fulfillment from assisting and servicing communities in times of need
PuroClean Chairman and CEO Mark Davis will be available to discuss this unique entrepreneurial opportunity during Franchise Show Ireland. The company will have a booth (#404) and PuroClean co-founder Rory O’Dwyer will be a featured speaker during the International Franchising seminars.
Share This Article
Join Our Newsletter
February 21, 2023