Poll: IICRC standards’ effects on your company
BIRMINGHAM — The latest Cleanfax poll asks how much IICRC standards and reference guides have affected your company.
Whether we are talking about drying changes in the new update of the S500 or the S100’s pH references, IICRC’s standards have likely affected you and your company at some point — but to what degree?
Take part in our IICRC standards poll here:
How much impact on your work have IICRC standards and reference guides had?
- They have greatly affected it for the better. (51%, 20 Votes)
- They have had little to no effect on my work. (28%, 11 Votes)
- They have slightly affected it for the better. (18%, 7 Votes)
- They have slightly affected it for the worse. (3%, 1 Votes)
- They have greatly affected it for the worse. (0%, 0 Votes)
- Other. (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 39
We want to know what you and the industry in general are up to lately, so please let us know!
Share your statistics on standards with the cleaning and restoration industry. Your answer is safe with us. Tell us what you think, and check out how others in the industry voted!
Looking for the results of a previous poll? Click here to visit our poll archive. There you can see the results of polls on a wide range of topics from what’s most important when buying a new truckmount to whether it’s difficult to find and work with employees under 35 (Millennials).
Poll results show up each month in Cleanfax magazine’s Last Word section in print and online.
Share This Article
Join Our Newsletter
February 21, 2023