Legend Brands announces new Legend Rewards program app
BURLINGTON, WA — Legend Brands has made available a new Legend Rewards app for smartphones and tablets, according to a press release.
The app will allow Legend Rewards members to shop, claim points and scan merchandise from Android or iOS devices, allowing easier access to the customer reward program.
According to the company, the app allows users to:
- Access their Rewards account on a smartphone or tablet
- Check their points balance;
- Claim certificates just by entering their serial number;
- Get special promotions ONLY for Legend Rewards app users;
- Browse the online catalog of over a million items, including Legend Brands equipment.
- Shop for merchandise using points — users can even scan bar codes in stores like Best Buy to find items available for order and pickup.
Through August 15, Rewards members who download the new app will receive 1,000 Legend Rewards points just for downloading.
With the Legend Rewards program, customers who purchase Legend Brands products — like those from Sapphire Scientific, Dri-Eaz, ProRestore Products, Chemspec or VersaClean — earn rewards points which can be redeemed for prizes ranging from movies and games to golfing gear, GPS systems and even Legend Brands products. Points are found in product boxes with the exception of those awarded for purchasing a Sapphire Scientific truckmount, which are presented after registering the truckmount at warranty.sapphirescientific.com.
“Legend Rewards is the only customer rewards program offered by a manufacturer specifically for the restoration industry,” the company said in the release. “Launched in 2009, Legend Rewards now has 10,000 members who have redeemed over 111 million rewards points.”
To download, or for more information on the app or the Legend Rewards program, visit LegendRewards.com. Or you can search for “Legend Rewards” in the Apple Store or Google Play.