July-August 2021 Cleanfax Digital Issue Online Now
July 14, 2021—
NORTHBROOK, Ill.—July 14, 2021—The July-August 2021 Cleanfax digital issue is available online. Make it an educational beach this summer! Don’t miss all that the digital issue has to offer including a look at how silica is affecting restoration and what we can do about it, profiles of industry-standout success stories, tips for staying focused when the going gets tough and much more.
The July-August 2021 Cleanfax digital issue includes the following for you to explore:
- The 2021 Restoration Industry Leaders Review: How three unique restoration companies found success despite business-building challenges.
- The Silica Problem and Restoration Workers: The industry is at high risk for silica-related problems, but proper controls can limit exposure. (Part two in the P.A.L.M.S. series. See part one on asbestos HERE.)
- The Emotional Impact of Disaster Restoration: How companies can address disaster’s psychological impact on clients and employees.
- COVID-19 and HVAC Systems: Cleaning and disinfecting air conveyance systems has never been more critical.
- Contents Offers a New Dawn for IICRC Certification: The IICRC’s CPT Certification provides the highly specialized skills for a growing industry.
- Staying Centered in Tough Times: Three things to remember when the going gets tough.
Cleanfax also offered the Industry Leaders Profiles in the July-August issue. In it, explore top products and services available to your company in today’s market.
Share This Article
Join Our Newsletter
February 21, 2023