ISSA Show North America 2021 Registration Open
DALLAS—June 30, 2021—Register today for ISSA Show North America 2021 and join the professional cleaning industry’s premier event featuring more than 65 educational sessions and more than 500 exhibitors showcasing the latest products and solutions to grow your business. Taking place in person at the Las Vegas Convention Center (LVCC) in Las Vegas, November 15-18, ISSA Show North America brings together top-tier education, live demonstrations, and networking and commercial opportunities.
This year’s event will be hosted in the newly expanded West Hall of LVCC. In August 2020, LVCC earned GBAC STAR™ Facility Accreditation from the Global Biorisk Advisory Council™ (GBAC), a Division of ISSA, for its cleaning, disinfection, and infection prevention protocols and procedures. Additionally, the event’s official cleaning provider, United Services, is a GBAC STAR-accredited service contractor.
“We are beyond excited to welcome back our audience to the first large scale face-to-face event in almost two years,” said Informa Markets Group Director Lindsay Roberts. “With an elevated sense of importance around cleaning and its positive impact on human health and wellness, there is pent-up demand and excitement building for this year’s show. We’re so grateful for the loyalty over the last 18 months from our partners, exhibitors, and sponsors, and look forward to delivering an incredible and safe experience.”
Choose from three registration options this year to make the most of ISSA Show North America 2021:
- The All-Access Pass: The best value to experience the event—provides access to the exhibit hall plus more than 65 education sessions, invitation-only networking events, the Lunch and Learn, Welcome Reception, Attendee Orientation, Opening Spotlight Speaker, Spotlight Power Panel, and more.
- The IEHA All-Access Red-Carpet Pass: Provides all features of the All-Access Pass, plus the IEHA Welcome Reception, the IEHA Luncheon, and the IEHA Membership Meeting & Awards Luncheon.
- Expo Only Badge: Includes access to exhibits during show floor hours, November 16-18, and all education opportunities hosted on the show floor.
In celebration of the 2021 show, ISSA Show North America is offering special pre-registration pricing on the All-Access Pass through September 1. ISSA Members can get the All-Access Pass for US$180, the IEHA All-Access Red Carpet Pass for $399, and the Expo Pass complimentary.
Register today at issashow.com/register.
Education sessions, certifications, and workshops
ISSA Show North America 2021 features a top-tier, extensive educational conference program inclusive of 65-plus sessions hosted November 15-18 (Monday-Thursday) in eight different curated tracks catering to specific industry segments. In addition to the numerous education sessions, ISSA will host eight workshops, some of which grant certifications for attendees upon completing the course. The program also will feature a Spotlight Lunch and Learn, Opening Spotlight Speaker, and Spotlight Power Panel.
All-Access Pass attendees can select individual sessions or follow one of several curated education tracks:
- Business Development & Leadership
- Commercial Cleaning
- Facility Health & Management, presented by GBAC, a Division of ISSA
- Healthcare, presented by IEHA, a Division of ISSA
- Hospitality, presented by IEHA, a Division of ISSA
- K-12 & Higher Education, presented by Healthy Schools & Colleges
- Residential Cleaning, presented by ARCSI, a Division of ISSA
“The conference program covers many other critical areas in addition to the tracks,” stated ISSA Vice President of Sales, Trade Shows, and Media Kim Althoff. “To date, we have eight certifications and workshops on the schedule spanning all four days of the event.”
Other topical sessions cover business management, self-improvement, succession planning, emerging technologies, and infection control. More sessions will be added in the months ahead to address the latest trends and developments in the evolving commercial cleaning industry.
Additional show offerings
The 2021 show offers additional special attractions and event features to fit attendees’ needs, including:
- Networking events to establish real connections, build new business relationships, and share best practices with thousands of industry peers. Events include the Welcome Reception, Happy Hours, Networking Breaks, Lunch and Learn, Attendee Orientation, Evening Roundtables, Canada Night Social Event, ISSA Hygieia Network Awards Reception, the ISSA Business Meeting and Awards Luncheon, and more.
- Numerous pavilions on the show floor for specific specialties and similar exhibitors:
- Building Service Contractors Association International (BSCAI) Pavilion
- First-Time Exhibitor Pavilion
- Innovation Showcase
- International Pavilion
- Italian Pavilion
- Meeting Hubs
- Residential Cleaning Pavilion
- Specialty Cleaning and Restoration Pavilion
- The ISSA Resource Center – Booth W5252, where attendees can learn how to maximize ISSA membership benefits.
- Show Floor Education Theaters that dive into topics most important to a successful business:
The Innovation Awards Program returns
Over the past 12 years, the Innovation Awards Program has empowered exhibitors and attendees to connect, educate, and network on the newest solutions to challenges faced by industry professionals. In a newly envisioned program, featured products and services are eligible to win one of five Innovation of the Year Honoree Awards and the prestigious Innovation of the Year Award, announced in-person at the show.
- The Onsite Innovation Center
- Innovation Awards
- Innovation of the Year Award & Honoree Awards
- Innovation of the Year Award will be announced at the Innovation Showcase & Theater on the show floor on Thursday, November 18 at 1:00 p.m.
For the 13th consecutive year, The Building Service Contractors Association International (BSCAI) and its 2021 Contracting Success Conference will co-locate with the annual ISSA Show North America in Las Vegas.
Additionally, ISSA Show North America 2021 welcomes the newly expanded program and track, K-12 & Higher Education Track (formerly Green Clean Schools track), presented by Healthy Green Schools & Colleges, which focuses on sustainable facilities management in schools and universities nationwide.
The voice of the industry
The official media partners of ISSA Show North America keep all show participants up to date with the latest developments and achievements in the industrial and commercial cleaning industry. As the leading source of quality news, ISSA Today will continue to produce the event guide. In addition to ISSA Today, Cleaning Maintenance & Management (CMM) and Cleanfax will be present in the ISSA Resource Center – Booth W5252.
“ISSA Show North America Las Vegas will be the culmination of our ongoing efforts at ISSA to raise the global voice of cleaning,” commented ISSA Media Editorial Director Jeff Cross. “Quality publications are a vital ingredient at this high-end event.”
Making an impact
ISSA Charities™ is the charitable arm of ISSA, with the mission to make the world a cleaner, healthier, better place to live. ISSA Charities consists of the following charitable and social programs directly connected to cleaning and a healthy living environment:
- Cleaning for a Reason aims to reach hundreds of thousands of households in the United States and Canada impacted by cancer annually. By providing free house cleaning for those battling cancer through trusted partnerships with residential cleaning companies, Cleaning for a Reason removes the burden of cleaning and helps patients focus on their health.
- ISSA Hygiea Network provides the programs, tools, and support that enable all women in the cleaning industry to accelerate their careers and achieve their full potential. The vision is to make the industry one in which women actively choose careers because of unparalleled inclusiveness and accessible development and advancement opportunities.
- ISSA Scholars offers four-year scholarships, guaranteed paid summer internships, mentoring during college years, career counseling, life counseling, annual ISSA Show attendance and networking, and more for current or upcoming college students.
ISSA Show North America 2021 is the perfect place to learn more about ISSA’s charitable giving and mentoring efforts. Make sure to donate to one or all of the charities in registration and be sure to visit the ISSA Charities – Booth W6048 to learn how to get involved and make an impact.
“All eyes are on the cleaning world in the wake of the pandemic,” said ISSA Executive Director John Barrett. “We look forward to welcoming industry professionals from across the globe to connect, network, and further enhance their knowledge of cleaning for public health and safety.”