Cleanfax September 2018 Digital Edition Online Now
September 4, 2018—
NORTHBROOK, IL — September 4, 2018 — The Cleanfax September 2018 digital issue is available online. Check it out now! Don’t miss all that the digital issue has to offer, including our in-depth look at how to attract and retain millennial customers.
The Cleanfax September 2018 digital issue includes the following for you to explore:
- Enzymes and Bacteria: These terms appear on products, but how do they differ?
- The Millennial Mindset: Millennials are growing up and preparing to spend. Are you ready?
- Fully Equipped: Carpet and furniture cleaning equipment has come a long way over the years.
- Stuff I Hate: Check out this section that allows readers to share (and vent!) stories from the carpet cleaning and restoration industry.
- The Equipment Repair Sheet: Use this handy sheet to keep malfunctioning equipment from getting back into the field.
- Booking the Job: Make first impressions count by asking your customers the right questions.
- Restoration Challenges Infographic: You may love your job, but it still has its challenges.
- A Longing for Belonging: Build a sense of community in your organization and reap the benefits.
- 4 Cs of Insurance Purchasing: Use these tips to ensure your company is safeguarded against the risks of your work.
- Nothing Personal: Making tough decisions for our business can hurt people we care about.
- Tools of the Trade: The September foreword from Executive Editor Jeff Cross looks at new and innovative cleaning and restoration tools that professionals can’t live without.
Cleanfax also offered a special section of The Experience Profiles where industry-leading companies demonstrate the unique features and benefits of their products.
View the Cleanfax August digital issue or other recent issues online, anytime.
Share This Article
Join Our Newsletter
February 21, 2023