Cleanfax October 2020 Digital Edition Online Now
September 24, 2020—
NORTHBROOK, Ill.—September 24, 2020—The Cleanfax October 2020 digital issue is available online. Check it out now! Don’t miss all that the digital issue has to offer including a look at starting a rug cleaning business, obtaining insurance for COVID-19 work, and tips for generating online leads.
The Cleanfax October 2020 digital issue includes the following for you to explore:
- The Difference Between Sanitizing, Disinfecting, and Sterilizing: Now more than ever, in the age of COVID-19, it is important to know the difference between these antimicrobials.
- Starting a Rug Cleaning Business: Rub cleaning experts discuss benefits, pitfalls, and tips for entering into the industry—it shouldn’t be just an extension of your carpet cleaning company.
- Buy, Rent, or Lease: A Q&A on which equipment acquisition option works best for different scenarios to help you make a smart investment.
- Is COVID-19 Work Worth Risking Your Business?: For those interested in performing cleaning during the pandemic, the high risks that accompany the work mean a discussion of insurance coverage is essential.
- Unintended Consequences of Being a Hands-on Owner: When you finally reach that goal of getting out of the field, it can be hard to sit back while others do what you do best.
- How to Generate Online Leads During These Unprecedented Times: Key points for high-quality lead generation and getting your company in front of the people who want your services.
- Why Do Carpet and Flooring Installations Fail?: How to investigate and answer the toughest inspection questions.
- Employees and Pandemic: The October foreword from Managing Editor Amanda Hosey looks at employee burnout in this challenging time and how owners can support their teams.
View the Cleanfax October 2020 digital issue or other recent issues online, anytime.
Share This Article
Join Our Newsletter
February 21, 2023