Cleanfax November/December 2021 Digital Edition Online Now
Rosemont, Ill.—November 10, 2021—The Cleanfax November/December 2021 digital issue is available online. Check it out now! Don’t miss all that the digital issue has to offer including a look at mold safety concerns, the due diligence process, and the results of our annual Carpet Cleaning Benchmarking Survey.
The Cleanfax November/December 2021 digital issue includes the following for you to explore:
- 2021 Carpet Cleaning Benchmarking Survey Report: We’ve compiled our annual look at the carpet cleaning industry to help you analyze your own company and plan next steps.
- Mold Safety Concerns: How to keep remediation workers and occupants safe from mold exposure risks and protect your company from liability.
- Respiratory Protection Dos and Don’ts: Why respirators are frequently necessary on restoration sites and how to ensure they fit properly for maximum protection.
- How to Conduct a Product Audit: Product audits can help clarify which products are best suited to your company’s needs, helping to streamline future purchasing.
- Do Your Due Diligence and Make Sherlock Holmes Proud: Questions to ask during the due diligence process as well as actions that should be taken based on the answers.
- Business School 101: The most important factor for business success might not be what you think it is.
- How, When and Why to Use a Third-Party Flooring Inspector: Learn how using professional representation during any phase of a project can protect your reputation.
- Employees and Economics: The November/December foreword from Managing Editor Amanda Hosey looks at the carpet cleaning industry’s top two challenges according to the results of our annual survey.
Cleanfax also offered the Best Buys for 2022 in November/December to take a look at some of the best new products available to help your company succeed next year.