Cleanfax November/December 2020 Digital Edition Online Now
NORTHBROOK, Ill.—December 8, 2020—The Cleanfax November/December 2020 digital issue is available online. Check it out now! Don’t miss all that the digital issue has to offer including a look at fiber cleaning challenges, tips for branding your business, and our 2020 Carpet Cleaning Benchmarking Survey Report.
The Cleanfax November/December 2020 digital issue includes the following for you to explore:
- The 2020 Carpet Cleaning Benchmarking Survey Report: We’ve got all the data you depend on for deciding your company’s next steps and making sure you’re ahead of the curve.
- 5 Ways to Brand Your Cleaning Business: These tips will help you give your company the image it needs to find success.
- Winning Commercial Contracts: If you’re cheapening your price, you’re saying you’ll sacrifice your standards to win at any cost, even though you know you’re worth a lot more.
- Tackling LVT and LVP: Luxury vinyl tile and plank is the most popular resilient flooring today. Make sure you’re cleaning it properly—differently from vinyl composite tile.
- Kids in the Back Seat: It can be easy to play “parent” with employees, but correcting workers should be much different from correcting your children.
- Automating Your Marketing Efforts: Target potential customers across email, social, and more while reducing your manual workload.
- Fiber Cleaning Challenges: Each fiber has unique issues—here’s what every technician should know.
- Top 6 Challenges of 2020: The November/December foreword from Managing Editor Amanda Hosey looks at the biggest challenges of the year according to our annual Carpet Cleaning Benchmarking Survey.
Cleanfax also offered the Best Buy Showcase in November/December to take a look at some of the top products available to help your company succeed in the new year.