Cleanfax May/June 2021 Digital Edition Online Now
NORTHBROOK, Ill.—May 20, 2021—The Cleanfax May/June 2021 digital issue is available online. Check it out now! Don’t miss all that the digital issue has to offer including a look at leadership in a new era, extending the life of your truckmount, and the results of our annual Restoration Benchmarking Survey.
The Cleanfax May/June 2021 digital issue includes the following for you to explore:
- 2021 Restoration Benchmarking Survey Report: Explore our annual data and statistics to help you continue building a successful restoration business. Sponsored by Legend Brands.
- 3 Ways to Extend the Life of Your Truckmount: Truckmounts are an important investment and key to your success. Here manufacturers weight in on how to keep them going strong.
- 3 Leadership Characteristics Baby Boomers Need to Embrace: The pandemic has ushered in a new era of doing business, and today’s effective leader looks different from yesterday’s.
- Be Careful What You Wish for: Drafting a Letter of Intent: In this second installment on business acquisitions, learn the ins and outs of writing a letter of intent to help you make a sound investment.
- Do You Read Me Now: Correct Drying Technology Usage: We must understand the different meter types and the readings they provide to professionally apply this technology in drying.
- Today’s Top 5 Restoration Issues: The May/June foreword from Managing Editor Amanda Hosey looks at the top 5 challenges facing the restoration industry according to our survey.
Cleanfax also offered the Truckmount Profiles in May/June to take a look at some of the newest truckmount options available today.