The Howard Partridge Round Table scheduled for end of April
HOUSTON — Howard Partridge will offer The Spring 2015 Howard Partridge Round Table April 30 through May 2, which will teach attendees to "revolutionize their businesses while having more time off to spend with their families," according to a press release.
The three-day workshop will offer the following sessions:
- Day One:
- Session one: How to Find and Attract [a] Phenomenal Team
- Session two: How to Get your Employees to Do What You Want, When You Want it, and How You Want it
- Special afternoon session: Special half-day workshop with Howard — How to STOP Being a Slave to Your Business and TRANSFORM it Into a Predicable, Profitable, Turnkey Operation
- Special VIP dinner workshop: A Major Key to Inspiring Your Team
- Day Two:
- Session one: Behind the Scenes, Guided Tour of Howard's Multimillion Dollar, Systematized, Turnkey Operation
- Session two: A Longing for Belonging
- Session three: How to Interview and How to Get the Most from Your Team
- Session 4: The Greatest Marketing Tool of All Time!
- Day Three:
- Session one: How to Close More Sales at Higher Prices Consistently
- Session two: Keynote Presentation by Dr. Robert Rohm — The Human Behavior Model
Click here for the downloadable PDF brochure with detailed session descriptions.
Click here for the downloadable PDF about Dr. Robert Rohm, keynote speaker.
Or click here to visit the event website and/or to register.