Legend Brands announces free trauma scene cleanup webinar
BURLINGTON, WA — Legend Brands will hold a free webinar Thursday, July 23, which aims to help industry professionals decide if trauma scene cleanup diversification is right for them, according to a press release.
Bill Weigand, director of restoration chemicals for Legend Brands, will lead the webinar, titled “Trauma Scene Clean-Ups: The Facts, Fiction and Financial Rewards of Bio-Recover.
“Join Bill Weigand as he explains the pros and cons of adding bio-recovery and trauma scene clean-up jobs to your business,” said the company in the release. “He will help you understand the risks involved in the work as well as the benefits.”
The webinar will address:
- Is this service right for your business?
- What can you expect when arriving at a trauma scene?
- How can you make money with trauma scene jobs?
- What’s involved in evaluating trauma scenes for clean up?
- What equipment and training is needed for these jobs?
- Some “hows” and “whys” of proper protection and safety.
The event will take place at 9 p.m. EDT/ 6 p.m. PDT, Thursday, July 23.
For more information or to register, click here.