IAQA elects new officers and directors
ROCKVILLE, MD — The Indoor Air Quality Association (IAQA) board of directors held its annual election of officers for the 2012-2013 term at their meeting in Westford, Massachusetts, on August 2, 2012, according to a press release.
Four IAQA directors elected from the slate issued by the nominating committee were also installed in Westford, the release stated.
According to the release, the newly elected officers include:
• Donald M. Weekes of INAIR Environmental Ltd., president
• Derrick Denis of Clark Seif Clark Inc., first vice president
• Daniel Greenblatt of Envirotech Clean Air Inc. vice president
• Kent Rawhouser of A&J Specialty Services Inc., vice president
• Wei Tang, Ph.D. of QLab in Cherry Hill, New Jersey, treasurer.
Click here to read the complete release.
Share This Article
Join Our Newsletter
February 21, 2023