DALLAS — Registration for The International Surface Event (TISE), scheduled for January 20-22, 2016, in Las Vegas is currently open, according to a press release.
TISE, the largest North American event serving the floor covering industry, combines three floor covering events — SURFACES, StonExpo/Marmomacc Americas and the TileExpo — attracts restoration professionals, installers, designers, builders, retailers, distributors, general contractors and more.
This year, TISE’s will take place at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center, and will be a part of Design & Construction Week®, which is expected to draw in more than 110,000 attendees. Due to this, TISE recommends those planning to attend book rooms with the official accommodation provider of TISE, onPeak, early to take advantage of rates and guarantee housing at various hotels in the area.
Discounts registration prices are available to members of the World Floor Covering Association (WFCA), the Marble Institute of America (MIA), National Tile Contractors Association (NTCA) and supporting organizations of Design & Construction Week (DCW). Registration prices will increase after December 4 and again onsite.
There are a number of registration options for TISE:
- Exhibits Registration includes unlimited access to the Exhibit Hall and on-floor education. Also included is access to the bonus education options, if listed as free. Advance prices start at $25 for members and $45 for non-members.
- Exhibits + IGNITE Education registration includes full IGNITE Education Program, plus unlimited access to the exhibit hall and on-floor education. Also included is access to the Bonus Education options, if listed as free. Advance prices start at $49 for members and $99 for non-members.
- VIP Package Options are also available for Exhibit and Exhibits + IGNITE Education Program registrants. The packages include unlimited access to the exhibit hall including an exclusive half hour advance entry to the hall, VIP credentials, VIP lounge access, shuttle bus pass and a swag bag. Also included is access to the Bonus Education options, if listed as free. Advance prices start at $99 for members and $149 for non-members.
- Design & Construction Week Pass includes access to TISE exhibit halls, all on-floor education/demonstrations plus access to IBS, KBIS and IWCE January 19-21. Early pricing is $75. Design & Construction Week Pass + IGNITE Education includes the same benefits as Design & Construction Week Pass plus full TISE IGNITE education program admission. Early pricing is $124.
- Please click here for full pricing and registration options.
“We are excited to host the global floor covering, stone and tile professional community at The International Surface Event 2016. Attendees are expected from across the entire United States and over 90 countries in the world“, TISE Show Director Amie Gilmore said in the release. “Additionally, our second annual partnership with Design & Construction Week will offer a unique, expanded opportunity to view products and services for remodeling professionals.”
Click here for a flyer with further information.
Please click here to visit the TISE registration page.