Technical expertise is something each and every carpet and furniture cleaning technician must possess. Whether it is regular cleaning, spot and stain removal, deodorizing or other types of services, customers expect proficiency and expertise when they call your company.
This one hour webcast focuses on the toughest carpet cleaning challenges you face, especially spot and stain removal and deodorizing.
The presenters, Jeff Cross, Ron Toney and Scott Warrington, come together to give you what you need to succeed.
You will learn:
- How to tell the difference between a spot and a stain.
- How to identify spotting or staining materials.
- How to determine best cleaning procedures.
- How to choose the appropriate cleaning solutions.
- How to better locate malodors in carpet for targeted deodorizing.
- How to determine extent of damage from pet urine and other odors.
- How to choose chemistry that removes odors instead of masking them.
- How to identify and implement proper odor removal steps that work.
- How to sell both spot and stain removal and odor control services to increase profits.
- And more!