ROCKVILLE, MD — RIA's 2013 Leadership Summit is building off the tremendous success of last year's event, with more focused content, that impacts your business, better networking opportunities and a bigger and better Industry Expo Hall.
- Mobile Technology to Improve Profits
- Expert Witnessing: Insider Secrets
- HIPPA Compliance for Restoration Businesses
- Restoration Estimating: Tips & Tricks for Success
- Termination Without Litigation
- RIA's Accounting Guidelines: An Advance Primer
- The Science of Building a Super-Charged Restoration Sales Team
- Infectious Disease Control: The Next Frontier
- Restoration Hot Topics Open Form
- (21st Century Drying)∞
- The Next Generation of Restoration Contractors
- Canadian RIA Member Open Forum
- What's New with Xactimate 28
- Legal Briefings: Current Issues Affecting the Restoration Industry.
The 2013 Leadership Summit will be held April 23-15 at the Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino in Las Vegas.
Pre-Convention Workshops include Estimating for Contents Restoration and hands-on Xactimate Training, as well as a Mold Refresher.
To register for this year’s convention, click here.